Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:51:21 +0100 (CET)

This is the Postfix program at host fmmailgate03.web.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host mail.jn-berlin.de[62.141.43.6] said: 554 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; Client host [217.72.192.234] blocked using
    dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See:
    http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?217.72.192.234 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Re: bestellung
From: Sören Bergvist <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:51:15 +0100 (CET)

Ja, bestellt hat ich schon vor ner Weile, aber wir haben das diese Woche erst mit der Bezahlung hinbekommen. Dann sollt ich noch mal schicken was wir bestellt hatten und wohin es gehen soll. Aber da kam dann die Nachricht, dass die e-Mail nicht gesendet werden konnte. Deswegen hat ichs noch mal geschickt.
___________________________________________________________
GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de